|IT Bus Systems Analyst|
|West North Central|
|Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
The LMS Administrator is responsible for LMS administration of the Internal LMS (Cornerstone on Demand, Drupal/Totara) as well as other LMS solutions that are used by new business acquisitions. The LMS Administrator reports to the Digital Education Digital Experience Manager and will drive efficiency with technical problem solving and support to the end-user.
• Develops and maintains the learning management system that will meet all regulatory needs and ensure data accuracy and integrity, with duties including but not limited to:
o Create ILTs, upload materials, build curriculum and learning pathways, tests, configure custom pages
o Create user accounts, register users, configure end-user home pages
o Configure course catalog and configure course integration with third party vendors
• Monitor course content, add/deletes resources
• LMS Administration Reporting
o Generate standard and custom-built reports, as requested by the business and stakeholders
• LMS End-User Support
o Provide technical assistance and instructional documentation to LMS end users.
• Create training and technical support materials to support team and system processes
• Provides support and feedback to users, supervisors, administrators, and others who interact with the learning management system.
• eLearning Deployment Support - eLearning course, learning object configuration, and QA testing in preparation for deployment. Communicate any course level errors with eLearning Project Coordinator. Advise on correction timeline and actions.
• Support company integration projects
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in e-Learning, technical support and/or electronic content management, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
• 2+ years experience with e-Learning/LMS
• 2+ years experience in technical support
• 2+ years experience in electronic content management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Content implementation and testing experience for online content
• Background or knowledge of learning design, training/education, curriculum development and/or instructional design
Would you like to apply to this job?